|Antony giving a brief of what to expect during the presentation|
|A section of the participants during the presentation|
- Communities are the best agents of their own change.
- Local markets are the best engines of sustainable recovery.
- Success is built on the foundation of good governance.
- Focus on places in transition, where conflict, disaster, political upheaval or economic collapse present opportunities to challenge the status quo and build more secure, productive and just communities.
- Provide emergency relief in times of crisis, then move quickly to help communities recover and build resilience to future shocks.
- Promote sustainable change by supporting initiatives that are community-led, market-driven and promote good governance.
- Seek innovation that creates major breakthroughs against poverty and lasting change in the places we work.
|Njeri giving a brief about AYICC-K|