|We Have Faith Youth Caravan participants at the Saturday Civil Society march in Durban, SA .|
- A multilateral agreement that respects the principles and provisions of the Convention, and matches the ambition and substance set out in the Bali Action Plan
- A second and subsequent commitment periods under the Kyoto Protocol with ambitious, science-based mitigation targets for developed country Kyoto Parties and provisional application to avoid a gap in the legally binding regime; and comparable efforts by developed country non-Kyoto Parties (United States) under the Convention, including ambitious, legally binding, economy-wide emission reduction commitments;
- Agreement on long-term sources and scale of finance commencing in 2013, including a process for determining the levels of finance necessary for implementation of the Convention in a predictable and identifiable manner;
- Full operationalization of the outcomes and institutions agreed in Cancun including the Green Climate Fund
- Agreement on a work programme on adaptation to establish an international mechanism on loss and damage from climate change for developing countries.